Reading Has Great Rewards:
- It Builds SELF-ESTEEM because the more KNOWLEDGE you gain the more CONFIDENT you become.
- It improves your CREATIVITY because you become more INNOVATIVE.
- It helps with problem solving, spark new life interest and reduces bordem.
- It reduces stress because it easily distract a person from their problem.
- It increase vocabulary, improves spelling and writing skills.
- It gives you the opportunity to explore other parts of the world and various cultures.
- It introduces YOU to something NEW!
Research show that children who begin reading at an early age make better life decisions.Five great books your child will LOVE:
The Adventures of Princess Zaria by Cheryl Lynn PopeWho I Am Not What I am by Tara Michener
My Future is Bright Because by Jabril Muhammad
How Tuya Loves Herself by Kenya Harper
The Magic Pencil by Karen Dabney
Sandra Epps reads her first children's book, "Imani Has The Most Exciting Dream! at Ladels Children's Book Boutique, Authors Book Fair in 2009.